Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

My Week in Photos (24.03 -30.03)

31.3.14

Hello! :D

Okay, we are saying goodbye to March and we are entering April with lots of confidence, I have a feeling that April is going to be a great month :) If I had to describe my week in a few words, I would say that it was: beautiful, peaceful, full of inspiration ♥

Gata, ne luăm la revedere şi de la Martie şi ne îndreptăm încrezători spre Aprilie, luna ce presimt că o să aducă în calea noastră numai lucruri bune :) Dacă aş putea să descriu săptămâna mea în cateva cuvinte, aş spune aşa despre ea, a fost: frumoasă, liniştită, plină de inspiraţie ♥

Monday / Luni 

We are starting off with food, just great, right? I can't really remember what kept me busy on Monday, but I do remember the delicios pasta I had for dinner, it was so yummy ♥ You know how much I love pasta :D

Începem bine, cu mâncare :)) Nu-mi mai aduc aminte cu ce-am fost ocupată luni, dar stiu că am servit la cină o delicioasă porţie de spaghete cu chifteluţe şi sos roşu, au fost demenţiale ♥ Stiţi doar cât de mult iubesc eu pastele :D

Tuesday / Marți

For Fashion 2sday you've seen a new outfit: Blooming! I've dedicated almost my entire day to blogging and in the breaks I took I painted my nails (unfortunately they lasted only few hours) and I ate some delicious peanuts snacks, I'm obsessed with them. For dinner I had baked fish with lemon, it was very yummy :)

Marţi a apărut pe blog o nouă ţinută: Blooming! Mai toată ziua am dedicat-o blogului, în micile pauze pe care le-am luat mi-am "pictat" unghiile (din păcate au rezistat doar câteva ore), am mâncat pufuleţi cu alune, sunt obsedată de ei :D Iar seara la cina am pregătit peşte la cuptor cu lămâie, delicios :)

Wednesday / Miercuri

I couldn't decide if I wanted to straighten my hair or to curl it, I decide to straighten it :) I received my order from Kurtmann, I can't wait to show you what :D In the evening I went with my boyfriend to see Divergent (we really liked the movie), in the third photo is the outfit I wore at the movie :)

Indecisă dacă să-mi îndrept părul sau să-mi fac bucle, am ales să-l indrept :) Am primit şi comanda de pe Kurtamman, de-abia aştept să vă arăt ce mi-am comandat, iar seara am fost împreună cu prietenul meu să vedem Divergent (ne-a plăcut tare mult), în cea de-a treia poză este ţinuta pe care am ales să o port la film :)

Thursday / Joi 

Who doesn't love Chupa Chiups? :D

Cine nu iubeşte Chiupa Chiups-urile? :D

Friday / Vineri

Cooked our favourite dish "A kind of lasagna with pasta" ♥ There is something really cute in the blue sachet, you'll find out on Wednesday what's in there, I also have a surprise for you :D I dedicate my evening/night to blogging, I made a new makeup tutorial, I took a break to eat a delicious coconut with milk chocolate wafer, so good :D

Vineri dimineaţă am gătit felul nostru preferat de mâncare " Un fel de lasagna cu paste" ♥ În săculeţul albastru se află ceva tare draguţ, o să aflaţi miercuri despre ce este vorba, vă asteaptă o surpriză :D Seara/Noaptea mi-am dedicat-o blogului, am realizat un nou machiaj, în pauza pe care am luat-o am savurat o napolitană Roger, extrem de bună :D

Saturday / Sâmbătă


You've seen a new makeup tutorial: Brown Smokey Eyes :) I've dedicate my entire day to blogging and we ended the day with a delicious pizza and our favourite TV-shows :D

Aţi văzut pe blog un nou machiaj: Brown Smokey Eyes :) Restul zilei l-am dedicat blogului, iar seara m-am delectat cu o delicioasă pizza şi seriale :D

Sunday / Duminică


Rooooooad trip, I ♥ road trips :D I thought it would be a great opportunity to do a photo shoot in a lovely place, you'll see what I am talking about on Tuesday for Fashion 2sday :)

Duminică am plecat în excursiiiiiiiiiie, doamne, iubesc să plec la drum :D Şi dacă tot am plecat, am decis să facem şi o mică şedinţă foto acolo, veţi afla mai multe marţi la Fashion 2sday :)

How was your week?

Cum a fost săptămâna voastră? :)

Have a lovely day, many kisses! :***

Vă doresc o zi minunată, v-am pupat! :***