Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle

Fashion 2sday: It is not farewell yet!

9.9.14

Heya!

I wanted to write about how cool this summer was and how much I am enjoying the chilly weather (it was pretty chilly last week) and what do you think? It's even hotter now that it was in July haha :D For example today (yesterday) I almost died in the sun, how is this possible? I don't know if I should be happy or not, I miss the cold rainy days, but why not take advantage of what we have now, I know I'll start complaining once it will get chilly, and it won't stop raining!

Si tocmai cand voiam sa scriu: pa bai vara, ai fost misto! Ce sa vezi? Ce sa vezi si sa nu crezi? Pai e mai cald acum decat a fost toata vara haha :D Spre exemplu azi (nr. ieri) era sa lesin, am zis ca nu-i adevarat, sa ma bucur, sa nu ma bucur, nici nu stiu, imi e dor de nori, de ploaie, de zile racoroase, dar e timp si pentru ele asa ca pana una alta hai sa ma profit nitel de vremea asta frumoasa ca tare o sa ma plang dupa ea, presimt!



Earrings / Cercei: MOA;
Top / Bluza: Front Row Shop;
Jeggings: No Name;
Bag / Geanta: No Name;
Sandals / Sandale: H&M.

I am usually not too fond of tops, even though I need them, usually it's the last clothing category I look at and I could say that I obsess about them as I do with skirts, pant, etc. So it rarely happens to me to fall in love with a top, that's what to me know, I feel in love with it, with its design and its material! I went for kind of a boho-chic look, the top helps, the bag also, I decided to wear a pair of jeggings (you can be boho-chic in the fall too) and my platform sandals :D

Acord o foarte mica importanta si atentie bluzelor, desi am nevoie de ele de obiecei este categoria la care uit de fiecare data ultima si n-as putea spune ca mi se intampla sa obsedez asupra lor asa cum patestec spre exemplu cu panatalonii, fustele, etc. Deci mi se intampla extrem de rar sa ma indragostesc atat de mult de-o bluza, pentru ca de bluza din tinuta de astazi asta mi s-a intamplat, m-am indragostit, de croiul ei, de model, de materialul ei, de ea! M-am indreptat intr-un fel tot inspre o tinuta boho-chic, bluza ajuta, gentuta si ea, dar am ales sa port o pereche de jeggings (si toamna putem sa fin boho-chic) si sandalele mele cu platforma :D






Have a lovely day, many kisses :***

Va doresc o zi minunata, v-am pupat :***